General Liability Insurance

This kind of insurance is sometimes referred to as GL. It can protect you from many different types of claims that could be filed against you, including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and more. This type of coverage is purchased for commercial locations. These tyoes of policy are also usually combined with property insurance since GL can be purchased as standalone coverage, as well. Our friendly and knowledgeable team of agents will talk one-one-one with you to determine what will be best for your company’s needs.

Who Needs GL?

Everyone from contractors to small business owners need this kind of coverage. These policies will help to protect your livelihood. Just one accident could result in a serious lawsuit that your organization may not be able to cover on your own. GL will help to protect your assets from this kind of situation.

General Contractors

As a contractor, you may only need general liability insurance – not a business owners policy or BOP. For isntance, you may not even run your business out of any specific location, and this means you won’t need any kind of property insurance to protect a building. Nonetheless, you still need GL since you are still exposed to risks with your job.

This is a great policy for:

  • Painters
  • Landscaping companies
  • Home remodelers
  • Pressure washing and general outdoor cleaning companies

GL With BOPs

We can also provide you with GL if you have a business owners policy. This kind of coverage will protect your personal property, and even your buildings, including garages and storage locations. We can also offer additional protection to you with your policy based on your business’ unique needs.

This coverage is ideal for:

  • Standard business offices
  • Law firms
  • Shopping centers
  • Restaurants

Feel free to contact us today to get a quote for this kind of coverage, or you can visit us at either of our two locations.