Auto Insurance in Round Rock, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you’re behind the wheel of a car, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including searching through a CD case for just the right song . Distracted driving is not only dangerous, it’s irresponsible as well.
It is illegal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. If you ever get stopped by a police officer or if you’re involved in any sort of accident, you’ll be required to demonstrate proof that you’re insured. Luckily, our agents are exceptionally qualified to discuss the specific plan you’ll need.
How to minimize the possibility of having an accident
As a driver in Round Rock, here are some tips on how to avoid unfortunate accidents. This will help to keep your coverage at a reasonable monthly rate.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
What separates us from our competition
Why our clients more frequently than not stay with us for years:
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We’re a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We offer you the ability to make online payments
Moving to Round Rock?
It’s a city of approximately 110,000 people about 17 miles north of downtown Austin, so expect hot, humid summers and mild to cool winters.