Auto Insurance in West Lake Hills, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
New to the area and in need of coverage for your car? We can help. We have years of experience working in this field and realize that no two drivers are exactly alike. For this reason, we believe in working one-on-one with our customers to help them get the perfect policy that matches with their family’s needs and spending budget.
When you’re driving a car, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including reading billboards. Distracted driving can not only be perilous, it’s irresponsible as well.
It is not legal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. Pulled over by a police officer or involved in any sort of accident? You’ll be required to show proof that you’re insured. Fortunately, our agents are especially qualified to discuss what plan you’ll need.
Here are some ways you can reduce your risk of having an accident
This will help keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month in and month out.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
How is the cost of my policy determined?
The following list determines how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- The style of your vehicle
- Your age
- The number of miles you drive each year
- The age of your car
- How many points are on your driving license?
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
Our agents are well schooled in every aspect of this industry, consequently we’ll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to West Lake Hills?
It’s a city of approximately 3,000 people located on the west side of Austin. Here you’ll find lots of sprawling luxury homes set in the hills on the south side of the Colorado River.