Auto Insurance in Wimberley, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
New to the area and in need of coverage for your vehicle? We can help. We have years of experience working in this industry and realize that no two drivers are identical. Consequently, we believe in working one-on-one with our clients to help them get the exact policy that matches with their family's needs and spending budget.
When you're the driver, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including sight seeing. Distracted driving can not only be highly dangerous, it's irresponsible as well.
It is illegal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. Pulled over by a police officer or involved in any type of accident? You'll be required to show proof that you're insured. Luckily, our agents are especially qualified to discuss what plan you'll need.
Here are some ways you can reduce your risk of having an accident
This will help keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month in and month out.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible "escape routes" if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
How is the cost of my policy determined?
What you pay each month depends on the style of your car, your age, the number of miles you drive each year, the age of your car, how many points you have on your driving license and how many accidents you've been in. Our agents are well schooled in every aspect of this industry, consequently we'll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to Wimberley?
It's a small town of approximately 3,000 people located in Hays County. Be prepared for hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters.