Auto Insurance in Redwood, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you're behind the wheel of a car, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait. Distracted driving is not only hazardous, it's irresponsible as well.
It is not legal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. If you ever get stopped by an officer or if you're involved in any sort of accident, you'll be required to show proof that you're insured. Fortunately, our agents are very qualified to consult with you on the coverage you'll need.
Some ways you can minimize your risk of having an accident
Here are a few tips on how to avoid unfortunate accidents. This will help keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month in and month out.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible "escape routes" if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
The values that separate us from our competition
Why our clients often stay with us for years:
- We're a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We offer you the ability to make online payments
Moving to Redwood?
It's a city of approximately 4500 people located in Guadalupe County and part of Metropolitan San Antonio.