Auto Insurance in Smithville, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you're behind the wheel of your car, anything that redirects your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including admonishing children who are fighting in the backseat. Distracted driving can not only be risky, it's irresponsible as well.
Do not drive in the state of Texas without coverage. Have you ever been pulled over by a police officer or involved in any type of accident? You're required to show proof that you're insured. Luckily, our agents are uniquely trained to discuss what plan you'll need.
What separates us from our competition?
Why our client retention rate remains high year in and year out
- We're a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We offer you the ability to make online payments
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
How is the cost of my policy figured out?
The following list determines how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- The style of your vehicle
- Your age
- The age of your car
- How many points are on your driving license?
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
- The number of miles you drive each year
Our agents are thoroughly schooled in every aspect of this industry, consequently we'll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to Smithville?
It's a city of approximately 4000 people located in Bastrop County near the Colorado River. It once held the Guinness World Record for the world's largest gingerbread man, measuring over 20 feet long.