Auto Insurance in San Marcos, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you’re driving a car, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including reading billboards. Distracted driving can not only be perilous, it’s irresponsible as well.
It is not legal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. Pulled over by a police officer or involved in any sort of accident? You’ll be required to show proof that you’re insured. Fortunately, our agents are especially qualified to discuss what plan you’ll need.
Here are some ways you can minimize your risk of having an accident
This will help keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month in and month out.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
What is it that separates us from our competition?
Why our client retention rate is extremely high
- We’re a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We offer you the ability to make online payments
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
How is the cost of my policy determined?
The following list determines how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- The age of your car
- How many points are on your driving license?
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
- The style of your vehicle
- Your age
- The number of miles you drive each year
Our agents are well schooled in every aspect of this industry, consequently we’ll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to San Marcos?
It’s a city of approximately 45,000 people located near Austin and it’s been noted as one of the best places to raise your kids. Forget about snow, but count on about 34 inches of rain annually.