Auto Insurance in Lago Vista, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
While you’re driving, anything that diverts your focus or attention off of the road can wait. Distracted driving is not only dangerous, it’s irresponsible as well.
It is also actually illegal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. If you ever get pulled over by a police officer or if you’re involved in any type of accident, you’ll be required to show proof that you’re insured. Luckily, our agents are very qualified to consult with you on the coverage you’ll need.
Some ways you can minimize your risk of having an accident
As a driver in Lago Vista, here are a few tips on how to avoid unfortunate accidents. This will keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month-to-month.
- Check all mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly happen.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen at anytime. Remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
What separates us from our competition
Why our clients frequently stay with us for years:
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We’re a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- The ability to make online payments
How is the cost of my policy determined?
The following list influences how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- How many points are on your driving license?
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
- The style of your vehicle
- Your age
- The age of your car
- The number of miles you drive each year
Our agents have an exhaustive knowledge of this industry, consequently we’ll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to Lago Vista, TX?
It’s a city of approximately 7000 located on the north shore of Lake Travis about 20 miles northwest of Austin. You’ll love their golf courses, community theater and the Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge.