Auto Insurance in Thorndale, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you’re driving a car, anything that diverts your attention or focus off of the road can wait, including scoping out accidents on the other side of the highway. Distracted driving can not only be highly dangerous, it’s also irresponsible.
It is not legal to drive in Texas without coverage. Pulled over by a cop or tangled up in any type of accident? You’ll be required to present proof that you’re insured. As luck would have it, our agents are especially trained and qualified to talk what plan you’ll need.
Here are some ways you can reduce your risk of having an accident
This will help keep your coverage reasonable month in and month out.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. Only remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
How we’re different from our competition?
Why our client retention rate is extremely high year after year
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
- We’re a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We offer you the ability to make online payments
Moving to Thorndale?
It’s a city of approximately 2,500 people located about 40 miles northeast of Austin.