Auto Insurance in Kyle, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
While you’re driving, anything that distracts your attention or focus off of the road can wait. Distracted driving is not only irresponsible, it’s dangerous as well.
It is also actually illegal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. If you ever get stopped by a cop or if you’re involved in any type of accident, you’ll be required to show proof that you’re insured. Thankfully, our agents are uniquely qualified to consult with you on the coverage you’ll need.
Some ways you can reduce your risk of having an accident
As a driver in this area, here are a few tips on how to avoid nasty accidents. This will keep your coverage at a reasonable rate month-to-month.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible “escape routes” if anything were to suddenly happen.
- Always wear your seat belt because accidents can happen at anytime. Remove your seat belt as you are exiting your vehicle.
- Check all mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
What sets us apart from our competition
Why our clients typically stay with us for years:
- We have agents you can talk to at any time when you have questions about your policy
- We offer affordable monthly rates
- We’re a Progressive-authorized coverage provider
- We have multiple coverage plans to choose from to best protect you and other drivers in your family
- The ability to make online payments
What Goes Into the Cost of My Policy?
The following list influences how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
- The style of your vehicle
- Your age
- The age of your car
- How many points are on your driving license?
- The number of miles you drive each year
Our agents have an extensive knowledge of this industry, thus we’ll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to Kyle, TX?
It’s a city of over 30,000 people located about 20 miles south of Austin, so prepare yourself for hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters.