We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing customer information the first time we do business with you and every year you are a Stanley Insurance Agency customer.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
• We do not sell customer information
• We protect our prospective, former customers, and existing customers with respect to the use of personal information
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We collect, use, and share information we need to conduct our business, to advise you of our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below.
Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
• From you, insurance quotes, through telephone or in-person interviews, and your Stanley Insurance Agency agent
• From your transactions or experiences with us; such as your payment history and underwriting and claim records
• From the consumer reporting agencies, such as your driving record, claim history, or credit information
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use customer information, including consumer report information, to underwrite and/or rate your policies and products, process your claims, ensure proper billing, service your accounts, and offer you other insurance and products that may suit your needs.
We share information about our transactions (such as payment of premium) and experiences (such as an auto accident) with you within our Stanley Insurance Agency family of companies and with Stanley Insurance Agency agents to better serve you and to help meet your current product and service needs. We may share information about you with agents inside Stanley Insurance Agency as permitted or required by law, including sharing with insurance companies. These agreements allow us to provide a broader selection of insurance to you.
YOUR CHOICE TO SHARE INFORMATION
There are two types of information sharing - sharing within the Stanley Insurance Agency and sharing outside Stanley Insurance Agency. We do not sell customer information. We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE SHARE
Unless you tell us not to, we may share information within Stanley Insurance Agency that was obtained from your application, such as your occupation; or information obtained from a consumer report, such as your credit history. We may also verify information provided by you, such as your driving record; or information regarding your employment, such as your employment history. This sharing may take place unless you have told us not to share this information.
WHAT WE SHARE
We may share information about you within Stanley Insurance Agency:
• To enhance our service to you
• To underwrite and/or rate your policies and products
• To measure your interest in our products or services
• To research, develop, and improve our products we offer
• To monitor customer trends
If you are an existing customer and have already told us your sharing preference, no action is needed unless you want to change your information sharing preference. To change your preference at any time, call your Stanley Insurance Agency agent.
Your choice does not limit Stanley Insurance Agency from sharing certain information about your transactions with us (such as your name, address, and payment history) or your experiences with us. This choice does not apply to our efforts to market products and services to you - you may receive information about other insurance and financial services products that may suit your needs
Stanley Insurance Agency PROTECTS CUSTOMER INFORMATION
In order to ensure the safety of customer information, we continually:
• Maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
• Review our policies and practices
• Monitor our computer networks
• Test the strength of our security
Thank you for choosing Stanley Insurance Agency. We value you as a customer and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.