Auto Insurance in Pflugerville, TX
Car insurance you can count on by Stanley
When you're behind the wheel of a car, anything and everything that diverts your focus or attention away from the road can wait, including reaching into that bag of fast food you just purchased at the drive thru. Distracted driving is not only hazardous, it's irresponsible as well.
It is not legal to drive in the state of Texas without coverage. If you happen to get pulled over by an officer or if you're involved in any type of accident, you'll be required to show proof that you're insured. Fortunately, our agents are uniquely qualified to discuss what plan you'd need.
Some ways you can reduce your risk of being involved in an accident
Here are some tips on how to avoid accidents. This will help keep your coverage at a reasonable monthly rate.
- Check all of the mirrors and adjust your seat before you start driving.
- Do not talk or text on your cell phone while driving. Pull over to a safe area first.
- Be observant of possible "escape routes" if anything were to suddenly occur.
- Try to remove any and all distractions while driving.
How is the cost of my policy structured?
The following list determines how much you will be paying each month for your plan:
- Your age
- The number of miles you drive each year
- The age of your car
- How many points are on your driving license?
- How many accidents have you been involved in?
- The style of your vehicle
Our agents have a broad based knowledge of this industry, consequently we'll be able to quote you maximum coverage at the lowest price point.
Moving to Pflugerville TX?
It's a city of approximately 50,000 people in the suburbs of Austin, TX, so be prepared for mild to cool winters and hot, humid summers. Be sure to check out Lake Pflugerville and the Northeast Metro Skate/BMX Park, as well as the Hawaiian Falls Water Park.