Are you wondering how to get commercial vehicle insurance for your company vehicles? Or What qualifies a vehicle for commercial auto coverage? Our team at the Stanley Insurance Agency can help. Generally, if a vehicle is used in tasks related to the operator’s occupation, profession, or business (other than commuting) a commercial auto policy is necessary.
You May Need Commercial Auto Insurance If You:
- Transport goods or people in your vehicle as part of your job
- Conduct services with your vehicle (dog grooming, food trucks, etc.)
- Need liability coverage because of the nature of your job
- Haul a considerable amount of tools, equipment, or trailers used to conduct business with your vehicle
- Employees operate the vehicle or if ownership of the vehicle is in the name of a corporation or partnership
Many businesses use vehicles that may be excluded from personal policies, so be sure you have the right insurance policy. Contact our team to get started today on a commercial auto insurance quote.